Social Icons

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

iPad Apps You Should Have

I had a bunch of requests for me to share my iPad apps.  As many of you know, I use my iPad and iPhone for a ton of stuff in my evaluation and treatment planning.  So, caving in to the peer pressure, here's some screen shots of the medical apps that I use.  If you have specific questions about a specific app, let me know.  I can give you some good insite on what will work best for you in your specific practice setting.  I'll feature some of my most used apps in weeks to come.

This is my main Screen
These are my main Medical Apps that I use.  They're all great.

I use a lot of these for mTBI stuff.  Or just for fun.

These are the main ones I use for TBI specific things

And these are pretty much for mTBI specific games.



1 comments:

  1. Erik,
    This is a fantastic list of stuff. My question is how do you find the apps that you use? There is too much information out there to sort through it all.

    Thanks,
    Andy
    www.goshthatsneat.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text