Social Icons

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hey All,

Sorry it's taken me so long to post.  My life has gotten a bit crazy and am just trying to hold on right now.  I am actually writing you on a Southwest flight headed to San Diego for the AOTA National Conference.  Very excited to go and can't wait to be there.  It's one of my favorite times of the year.  I love being around all the energy and crazyness.  Anyway, I realized that I never shared this video with you guys yet.  It's something that I worked up for the past year and have now finally gotten it complete.  Please feel free to watch and share.  It's the story of all our guys and their demonstration of what it really is to live your life to the fullest.  Hope you enjoy!  Here's the link:


3 comments:

  1. Freaking awesome! It blew me away! I was impressed at the pictures, but then you transitioned to the video... words cannot adequately describe the result. You are extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to work with these guys. I intend to use this fabulous video to inspire and encourage some of the people I work with. If you're half as good at being at OT as you are at putting this video together, I have a lot to aspire to myself! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the commenter above! I'm so inspired by what you do and what our veterans can do, and this video is such a beautiful project. I am more determined than ever to reach my goal of becoming an OT so that I can contribute to and continue this mission of empowering and giving back to the veterans who have given so much to us. Thanks for the awesome content on your website and blog, and I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think like I get a clear cut understanding while reading the content than anywhere else. Keep continuing this journey...!

    Pawn Shops in Montgomery

    Pawn Shops in Birmingham

    Pawn Shops in Mobile

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text